Corporate Events at Paradise Wildlife Park
Motivate your team - Hold your next event at the Zoo!
- Meetings & conferences
- Team Builds
- Family Fun Days
- Team Days
- Great value
- 50% off admission
- 25% off animal experiences
- 25% accommodation
- 20% meeting rooms
Meetings & Conferences
Paradise Corporate offers the unique and fun alternative to a regular conference facility, whilst maintaining the high standards expected.
With a choice of stylish, fully equipped venues and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, Paradise caters for conference parties of up to 300.
- Interactive Animal Challenge: A combination of physical and mental challenges
- Animal Enrichment: Making toys and apparatus for your chosen animal
- Enclosure Uplift: An animal enclosure make-over (when available)
And our 2 part Team Builds...
- King of the Swingers - Animal fun and golf (for non-golfer too)
- Carnivore to Culinary - Big cats and cookery
- Animal Antics and GPS Tresaure Hunt
- Animal Antics and CSI The Killing
- Animal Antics and Fort Paradise - Clues at the Zoo
- Animal Antics and Ipad Movie Making
Team builds include VIP tour, close-up animal encounters, catering and Park entry
And introducing the Team Day...
- More Roar: Supercharge the impact, confidence and communications powers of your people, in the unique environment of Paradise Wildlife Park.
With inspiring speakers; Nicci Roscoe and Michael Dodd.
Download the More Roar leaftlet below
Family Fun Days
Reward and entertain staff, family and friends at your own private marquee and events area. Enjoy a gourmet BBQ and desserts, and an exclusive entertainment programme, combined with all the fun of the Park. For groups of 120 to 4000.
Home to over 400 exotic animals and set in 24 acres of picturesque woodland, Paradise Wildlife Park provides the perfect setting for any corporate event, for groups of 4 up to 4000.
Paradise leads the way in close-up animal experiences such as ‘Hand Feed the Big Cats’ & ‘Meet the Meerkats’. Your event can be tailored to incorporate your choice of unforgettable experiences.
How to find us
The Park is easy to get to; just off Junction 25 on the M25 and only 25 minutes from Liverpool St station, with a regular shuttle from Broxbourne mainline station
Whatever the occasion, the team at Paradise promise a warm welcome, a friendly and professional service and a magical day to remember
We look forward to welcoming you
Sarah Lebentz – Corporate & Conservation
01992 476 573