Your experience starts with welcome drinks in the Discovery Centre where you will be greeted by a member of our Animal Park team. The keeper will escort you to the Penguin pool for the health and a safety briefing.
Our keeper will be on hand to guide you through this amazing experience with our group of African Penguins.
This is a real opportunity to get up close and personal with these unique characters.
Need to know:
- Help to prepare their favourite food.
- You will have access to our VIP area of the enclosure where you will be able to hand feed our Penguins their tasty meal.
- Your entrance to Paradise Wildlife Park is included to see the rest of the animals, shows and events as well as enjoying the other facilities the park has to offer.
- Only available November – March
- Your experience lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by a participating Adult
- PPE guidance you must bring a face mask or covering to participate in this experience. This includes both Adults and Children.
- Medical exemptions are not included, face Masks MUST still be worn.
Our Gift Cards can be redeemed across all of our experiences, including our Feed The Penguins package! Perfect as a gift for friends or family.