Your experience starts with welcome drinks in the Discovery Centre where you will be greeted by a member of our Animal Park team. The keeper will escort your group to the Penguin pool for the health and a safety briefing.
Our keeper will be on hand to guide you through this amazing experience with our group of African Penguins.
This is a real opportunity to get up close and personal with these unique characters.
Need to know:
- Help to prepare their favourite food.
- You will have access to our VIP area of the enclosure where you will be able to hand feed our Penguins their tasty meal.
- Your entrance to Paradise Wildlife Park is included to see the rest of the animals, shows and events as well as enjoying the other facilities the park has to offer.
- Only available November – March
- Your experience lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years.
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by a participating Adult
- PPE guidance you must bring a face mask or covering to participate in this experience. This includes both Adults and Children.Medical exemptions are not included, face Masks MUST still be worn.
Our Gift Cards can be redeemed across all of our experiences, including our Feed The Penguins package! Perfect as a gift for friends or family.