Zoo Term and conditions
E-Tickets Terms and Conditions
- When your booking has been confirmed your tickets will be dispatched electronically to the email address that you have provided. It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied is correct. Paradise Wildlife Park is only responsible for issuing E- tickets in accordance with the information you have provided.
- You will need a printer to print your E-tickets and printouts MUST be legible.
- Once you have printed your E-tickets they are your property and it is your responsibility to look after them. Paradise Wildlife Park cannot be held responsible for use of your tickets by another party.
- E-tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions, discounts or other tickets. Other promotions include Blue Peter Badges, 2 for 1 offers etc. E-tickets cannot be re-sold.
- TESCO VOUCHERS - We are only accepting exisiting Days Out Tokens that are in date. We are no longer part of the Tesco Clubcard Scheme. Please note: We cannot accept Tesco Boost Vouchers that are a printable QR voucher.
- When purchasing a combined disabled/carer ticket proof of disability must be shown. eg; PIP letter, HAND card etc.
- Tickets cannot be refunded. Please consider carefully how many you require before booking.
- Any additional guests wishing to enter with an E-ticket holder will be required to pay full admission.
- When booking your tickets, it is your responsibility to check that the date you are visiting has been selected. Once your booking has been made Paradise Wildlife Park cannot transfer your tickets to an alternative date.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Only in extreme circumstances can E-Tickets be transferred or refunded - this does NOT include wet/wintry or adverse weather conditions.
Paradise Wildlife Park is committed to the security of your personal information. We have security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
Paradise Wildlife Park makes every effort to maintain customer confidentiality when securing an online payment, ensuring the security of your credit card details and other personal information. To protect you against credit card fraud you will be asked to enter the unique security code printed on the reverse of your payment card. Payment will be taken from your payment card when your orders are completed successfully online. We do not accept payment by American Express.
On-Line Shop Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure when making an order the information you provide is correct and complete. If you wish to make changes to the information provided please inform Paradise Wildlife Park immediately.
- Paradise Wildlife Park will try to ensure that the prices and charges listed at the time of order are accurate, but cannot accept any liability if the information displayed is incorrect.
- In the event that an error is made you will be informed via email (to the address you have provided) of the correct price or charge. We will ask whether you wish to proceed with your order. If Paradise Wildlife Park does not receive confirmation from you within 7 days your order will be cancelled.
- All items are supplied subject to availability and may become unavailable at any time. If Paradise Wildlife Park is unable to supply items within 28 days we will inform you that this is the case. Delays will occasionally be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances such as the unavailability of specific items or factors outside Paradise Wildlife Park's control.
Animal Experiences Terms and Conditions
- Please note all animal experiences have a minimum age limit. Proof of age may be required. Age limits are stated on Gift Vouchers and confirmations. Children under the age of 14yrs must be accompanied on site by an adult. Entrance for the participant is included all other guests must pay full admission.
- All Animal Experiences MUST be pre-booked and due to high demand we advise you book a date well in advance to avoid disappointment. Some experiences require at least 6 weeks booking in advance.
- Big Cat Breakfast, Tiger Brunch, Tiger Tea, Monkey Tours, Photography Days and Gardens Tours run on selected dates only throughout the year and consist of weekdays and weekend dates. These are group activities. Please inform our administration team of any dietary requirements.
- Experiences must be taken before the expiry date stated on the voucher. Extensions of expiry dates may be given at the discretion of the issuing company. Administration charges may apply.
- Cancellations made 1 - 14 days prior to event will incur a re-booking fee of £25 per participant. Experiences can only be re scheduled once. Cancellations made by participants on the day may result in the loss of the experience.
- Only exceptional circumstances will be considered by Paradise Wildlife Park for, extensions or refunds. All refunds are made to the card the experience was purchased with.
- Exceptional circumstances include illness, injury, bereavement, jury service, mechanical breakdown or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required by Paradise Wildlife Park. Exceptional circumstances do not include inclement weather, work commitments etc.
- Vouchers purchased through a third party will carry their own terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read these thoroughly before booking.
- Paradise Wildlife Park reserves the right to alter the experience on any given day due to animal welfare, extreme weather conditions or changes to the zoo collection, but will ensure the activity will be replaced with a similar task. Paradise Wildlife Park reserves the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
- Please advise our administration team of any disabilities to enable us to try and adapt our experiences to suit.
- Photographs and video footage can be taken whilst participating in the experience. Spectators will watch from a safe distance from outside of the enclosures. Please note they will not be allowed access “behind the scenes” during keeper experiences.
- A valid Tetanus vaccination is advisable although not compulsory.