Important Covid Updates
Following the lifting of the legal restrictions to self-isolate, we have considered what we need to do as an organisation to best protect our teams, animals & business.
We still actively encourage all of our team and visitors to remain cautious and ask that everyone follows the guidelines below:
- Wash or sanitised your hands regularly and ensure good ventilation in all indoor spaces, where possible. Remember: Hands – Face – Space.
- Do not visit if you have coronavirus symptoms or have tested positive. Some of our animals can be susceptible to the virus and we desperately need to protect them.
- We are now a completely cashless site and only accept payments by card.
- All tickets must be pre-booked via our website here: www.pwpark.com – walk ins are not possible as we need to continue to restrict visitor numbers to maximise the safety of those onsite.
- If you have an Animal Encounter or Experience booked, you may be required to wear a face mask for the duration. Please ensure you come prepared – full details can be found here: www.pwpark.com/experiences
Our Covid (and generic) Risk Assessments can be viewed and downloaded here: Risk Assessments