Terms of Membership
- Carer passes can only be used when accompanying the additional needs/disabled member
- Passes must be shown to gain entrance to the Park, for train rides, Safari Golf and other promotions
- An e-mailed photo must be supplied for each member (email@example.com)
- One ZSH calendar per household per year
- Lost membership cards incur a card replacement fee of £5 each
- PWP reserves the right to refuse entry into, or remove from the premises, any person
- It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied is correct. Paradise Wildlife Park is only responsible for issuing memberships in accordance with the information you have provided.
- When purchasing a combined disabled/carer membership we will require proof of eligibility (e.g. PIP letter, HAND card etc for the disabled visitor and proof of requirement for a carer)
- Any additional guests wishing to enter with an annual member will be required to pay full admission online in advance.
- Children under 2 years are free. Children age 2 years and over will need to purchase a Membership, please note this will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Memberships are non-refundable as these are for a contract of 12 months.
*In addition, these terms apply to our standing order memberships (please contact us for further details)
- Minimum 12 month contract (an initial payment of 3 months membership is required on activation with a minimum 9 payments to follow)
- After 12 months the agreement will carry on until you cancel your membership in writing, giving at least a months’ notice, and the membership card is returned
- Late or missing payments can result in cancellation of the membership, an administration fee may apply.